I am using sony PRS 300 PDF reader for a while.
My Operating system is Windows XP Professional Edition.
Sometimes it creates problem when sync with the Sony Reader Library
To solve this problem follow this simple steps:
– At first Power on the Reader
– Plug in the USB connector
– Then run the Sony Reader Library Software
– Then perform Synchronization
– Close the Sony Reader Library
– Unplug the Reader
If this creates problem follow this steps
– Press Windows key + ‘R’ Key
– Type %temp%
– Here you will find a folder named ‘VBS’
– Delete this folder
– Follow the steps described earlier
Hope this will solve the Unrecognized USB device Problem..
For Converting any document to PDF you also may use open source Free PDF Creator tool.
Just google with PDF Creator 🙂